Click HERE to search for an Offender
Click HERE to learn about the ROSTERS
Click HERE to learn about LAVNS Registration Links.
Click HERE to access
Click HERE to view LAVNS training offerings
Click HERE for VINEWatch Training
click HERE to order LAVNS materials (FREE!)
LAVNS is a service provided by the LCLE in cooperation with the Louisiana Sheriffs' Association (LSA), Louisiana District Attorneys' Association (LDAA), and the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections (DOC).
LAVNS will monitor the custody status of adult inmates in all parish jails and state prisons. By calling our LAVNS LINE (866-LAVNS-4-U) or by accessing our website at the above link, you may inquire about an offender's status and, optionally, register to be notified upon any change to that offender's custody status (i.e., release from jail, transfer to another facility, etc.).
LAVNS is FREE to victims who may call LAVNS ANOYMOUSLY and as often as they wish to register or to determine an inmate's current status.
Status of LAVNS Participants
For More Information or Agency Training:
Contact: Bob Wertz
Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement
602 North Fifth Street
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
- VINEWatch Webinars Annoucement: Learn how to Maximize LAVNS for your agency!
- VINEWatch and VINE Training
- DSI Evolution Lite Manual (Word)
- DSI Evolution Lite Survey (Word)
- DSI: How to Enter Data (PDF)
- VINE is (YouTube video)
- LAVNS Brochure
- What LAVNS Can do for YOU
- VINEWatch Training Syllabus
- PSA with Meredith Baxter (MPG file)
- PSA for LAVNS (WAV)
- Training Video
- LAVNS Disaster Recovery Plan
- Jail Line Transfer
- VINE URL link
- Louisiana District Attorney's Association
- Louisian Sheriffs' Association
- Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections
- Louisiana Attorney General
- Louisiana Crime Victims Reparation Program
- Louisiana Department of Corrections Crime Services Bureau
- Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Governor's Office of Elderly Affairs
- Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- 2009 National Crime Victims' Rights Week
- 2009 PSA for LAVNS
Simply copy the relevant code for the banner/button you would like to use and paste it into the HTML area of your website where you want it displayed.
|<a href=http://www.LAVNS.org target="_blank"><img src=http://www.lcle.la.gov/lavns/logos/lavns_logo_150x54.gif alt="LAVNS" width="150" height="54" border="0" /></a>|
|<a href=http://www.LAVNS.org target="_blank"><img src=http://www.lcle.la.gov/lavns/logos/lavns_logo_275x98.gif alt="LAVNS" width="275" height="98" border="0" /></a>|
|<a href=http://www.LAVNS.org target="_blank"><img src=http://www.lcle.la.gov/lavns/logos/lavns_logo_400x143.gif alt="LAVNS" width="400" height="143" border="0" /></a>|